Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Top 5 News sources

 The majority of news I see is located on my phone.  Some may believe news from the phone may not be valid, but Instagram is one of the main platforms I use to receive my news.  I follow multiple accounts so I can see all different types of information.  The Instagram news is usually following the lives of famous people.  This information is interesting to look at, but the news is often not life altering.  You can follow anyone you want on Instagram.  Everyone who has the app will have a different page, based on their personal preferences. instagram


Espn is a website I use to look at all of the sports players to keep track of.  Keeping track of players isn't easy to do, but the post notifications pop up on my phone about every hour.  Espn informs the user about injuries or if they are having personal issues.  Espn is always a huge website for people who love to bet.  If someone is betting, they are going to analyze the news to see what is going on with their team or player.  espn


Snapchat is mainly an app for sending pictures or posting stories.  However, if someone swipes 3 times to the right, they can see stories.  The daily mail is the most interesting thing for me to look at on the app.  The news ranges from terrible tragedies to informative information.  The stories are intriguing, but before the information has to be verified.  I often learn news on the daily mail before checking the other apps on my phone.  If you are someone who is interested in some truth and some speculation, the daily mail is the news source for you.  daily mail


Fox news is another platform I use frequently.  There is a range of different news casters ranging from Tucker Carlson to Jessie waters.  Fox news shows a republican perspective on the current news.  The information released is public and up to date.  I often read fox news to clarify a story I have read on the internet.  I grew up watching Fox News, so it is a news source that is comfortable to me.  The reported in favor of trump and are a biased network.   fox news   



The last source of news I am going to be talking about is TMZ news.  There is much controversy behind TMZ.  They can be seen as highly invasive, but their goal is to leak any private information about a celebrity to the public.  I am interested in hearing about rappers and celebrities, so I have the TMZ notifications on my phone.  Hearing about this news isn't like hearing about real-life events.  Whenever I would like to take a break from watching fox news, I will look to TMZ about breaking news in Hollywood. TMZ  








          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Propaganda

      I have always been interested in propaganda. I've had knowledge about propaganda since high school.  Seeing the benefits of propag...